The Bills Check-up Service

Save money on your household bills from the comfort of your home.

£7bn wasted every year on bills

Roughly 20% of people switch home-related suppliers every year (energy, broadband, media, insurance, etc), which leaves a staggering 80% of people sat on out-of-contract tariffs. This equates to around £7bn in wasted money each year.

We know that many people don’t switch because they find comparison sites confusing and overwhelming, or they simply can’t be bothered to spend time finding the best products and services. This is where the Bills Check-up comes in.

How does it work?

To get started, book in your 15 minute appointment with one of our friendly Home Specialists. When the time comes, we’ll look at your existing suppliers and then based on what’s important to you, make personalised recommendations.

Rather than just looking at ‘first year cost’, we promote better providers, exploring things like long term pricing, customer service, contract types, and environmental & social impact.

Book appointment

Put your feet up. We'll take care of the rest.

With the Bills Check-up, you don't have to lift a finger and there's zero online form filling. Our super-friendly team will be able to answer any questions you may have. And, you can speak to us at a time that works for you. That's right, you get to choose a time slot that fits your diary. So grab yourself a cuppa and kick back. Happy days.

What services are included?

Energy

Energy

Broadband

Broadband

Media

Media

Insurance

Insurance

The Bills Check-up Service

How much is it going to cost me?

Nothing. Zero. Nada. As a client of our partner who referred you to us, you don’t have to pay a penny for our service. If you’re wondering how we make our money, we operate in a similar way to a price comparison site, in that we earn a small fee from the suppliers we introduce you to. This has absolutely no impact on the price you pay and in some cases you’ll get access to exclusive rates with us and save even more than if you went directly to a supplier.

Get Started

Questions?

If you have any questions about our Bills Check-up and how it works, please feel free to start a chat with our team here. Or feel free to drop us an email here. Or if you want to speak to someone, grab yourself a cuppa and give us a call on 01202 022 448. We’d love to hear from you.

Book appointment

Customer reviews

Just as the 5 star reviews would suggest... Spoke with Danielle. She was very helpful and professional. Didn't feel rushed (which is something I'm always concerned about with things like this). Very concise answers and made everything very clear (going into this, I found it all very confusing).

Danny
10 June 2020

Molly was very helpful and friendly, she took extra time to explain more about the green energy providers they recommend and sorted my energy switch over quickly. Great service.

Rachel Harding
10 June 2020

Excellent service - In a 30 mins phone call they explained very clearly they will be dealing with the set up od Council tax and utilities to help me move in, advised on the best broadband to use in the area and the energy supplier. Very helpful.

Tia Loumary
9 June 2020

What an amazing service! Professional, easy, quick. All of the elements were clearly explained to me, with care being taken to elaborate on sections I was unsure about. Time was not a problem, and I felt in no rush to ask all questions I had. Approachable adviser who I feel more than comfortable emailing since our initial phone call. Made the overall process smoother and less stressful.

Chloe
3 June 2020

Wow! I cannot believe we got all these services set up in just a half hour phone call! Jamie organised Gas and electricity, water and sewerage, insurance, broadband and council tax It would have taken me hours! What a time saver! What an excellent service and very friendly,papolite and efficient.
Well done and Thanks.

Simon Goodier
18 May 2020